Order Best Ford Fiesta Car Mats
Are you thinking about buying tailored car mats for your car? Maybe you’re not entirely sure if they are right for you, or if they will add any benefit for yourself or your passengers. We think that tailored car mats are a practical addition and a wise investment for any car.
There are many advantages to having a car mat. For example, a car mat will protect the interior of your car from dirt and spilt food and drink. This not only protects the quality of your car but prevents harmful bacteria from accumulating in your car interior, which may be dangerous for yourself and your passengers. There are two primary car mat materials, rubber and carpet, and we discuss the benefits of both these materials below…
Carpet Ford Fiesta Car Mats
Carpet car mats with anti-slip and water-resistant technology are incredibly practical as they ensure the car mats do not fall out of place or slide around your vehicle. They also make entering and exiting a vehicle easy and safe for passengers who are not sturdy on their feet.
If you love the interior of your car and do not want to compromise the quality of its appearance, a carpet car mat may be the right choice for you. Custom car floor mats can be made to specifically complement a Ford Fiesta, ensuring the car mats blend beautifully with the car. Further, both rubber and carpet car mats can be completed with professional cloth bound edging, giving them a smart, attractive finish.
- This Carpet has an overall thickness of 4-5mm with a pile weight of 450g per square meter
- The Carpet has total of 3 different materials, pile, layer and backing (Stiffener)
- Average 4pc car mats are 1.2sqm in size and 3kg in weight
- The carpet has anti-slip and water resistant granular backing to preventing the mats moving in the foot well area
- Driver’s Mats benefits from a reinforced heel pad (If shown in the picture) for extended durability
- All mats are professionally edged with a cloth binding for a smart finish
- Original equipment fitting clips to ensure a safe and secure fitment
Rubber Ford Fiesta Car Mats
You may prefer a rubber mat option for your Ford Fiesta if you wish to protect your car interior from adverse weather conditions. Snow, rain and mud can all harbour bacteria and damage the interior of your car, but rubber car mats are durable and designed to protect your car for the long term.
Like carpet car floor mats, rubber mats are created with an anti-slip design that ensures they stay in place on the floor of your Ford Fiesta. Rubber car mats have a 3mm thickness, making them discreet additions to a vehicle. An average set of car mats weighs 5kg, making them incredibly hard-wearing and long-lasting – they will not need to be replaced frequently.
- Rubber car mats are designed to be hard wearing and give all-weather protection for your car floor.
- These rubber mats/Mats have an overall thickness of 3mm with a Diamond pattern.
- Average 4pc car mats are 1.2sqm in size and 5kg in weight.
- The rubber has anti-slip and water resistant granular backing to preventing the mats moving in the foot well area.
- All mats are professionally edged with a cloth binding for a smart finish.
- Original clips on the mats to ensure a safe and secure fitment.
Below we share why every car needs to have fitted tailored car mats.
Which type of car mat is right for me?
Both carpet and rubber car mats are fantastic, durable options. For car owners concerned about the style of their car interior, a carpet car mat may be the better option, however. For those who would prefer a more durable mat suitable for all weather conditions, a rubber car mat may be a preferable option.
Original mats wear out
You may think that the original car mats that came with the car will do the job of protecting the car floor, but over time these car mats do wear out. They can become thin, disintegrate and ultimately offer the floor no protection at all.
Protect the car floor
The job of a well-fitting floor mat is to protect the floor of the car. It stops any food, drink, muddy footprints and any wear or tear of the fabric. A tailored floor mat not only provides cushioning but a protective barrier.
Give an instant face lift
The original mats that came with the car probably looked smart at the time and gave the interior of the car a clean and polished image. But, over the years, they may have changed and are now probably not fitting as well as they once did. When you install tailored car mats, you will find that your car floor will look like new once more.
One size does not fit all
So why invest in tailored car mats? Well, the reason is that one size does not fit all. A badly fitting car mat will inevitably trap any food or dirt underneath it, which then over the years will damage your car floor. Sometimes this damage is irreversible.